Our vision is for all children and young people who have Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in England to get the right education, health and care support they are entitled to in order to enable them to achieve their full potential as learners and skilled, independent individuals.
- We’re empowering parents, young people and carers by sharing information about their rights and entitlements.
- We provide quality legally-based advice and strategy guidance so that they can successfully navigate the educational system to ensure their rights are respected.
- We help facilitate the creation of a community of parents and carers to enable the sharing of experiences, emotional support and tactical support to each other.
- We spread awareness of the challenges within the SEND system through sharing information, training, campaigning and lobbying activities.
- We seek to provide information and training for teachers and local authorities to enable them to fulfil all their legal duties to children and young people with Special Education Needs and Disabilities.