Need help? Call our Term Time Helpline!
Call ►0300 302 3731
Call ►0208 538 3731
We offer advice on:
- getting the right help for your child
- dealing with the school or local authority
- interpreting official letters
- getting a statement for your child
- finding independent expert professional advice
- appealing to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal
Walk-in Advice Centres
Come and talk to one of our experienced volunteers. We run free monthly advice centres in Thornton Heath, Worcester Park, Aldershot, Manchester, Kent, Oxford, High Wycombe, Kent and Hampton Court (East Molesey), and twice a month in central London near Waterloo station.
SOS!SEN can be contacted by email on . Please be aware we can only deal with administrative queries by e-mail. The administrative office is not able to give advice on individual cases through email. We can point you in the right direction for advice centres, workshops, events and helpline opening hours.