Come and talk to one of our experienced volunteers. We run free monthly advice centres spread across the month during school term times in Thornton Heath, Aldershot, Kent, Hampton Court, Oxford, High Wycombe, Manchester, Worcester Park and near Waterloo station in central London.
- No appointments, just turn up at the designated times.
- Be prepared to wait your turn.
- Do sign in and complete a parent information form, this will help us direct you to the right adviser.
- If you are bringing a child, please ensure another adult is available whilst you are seeing the adviser. This is to ensure their safety and prevent disturbance to other parents who have come for advice.
- Please do not arrive before the start time because waiting space is very limited.
- Bring along any relevant papers, preferably filed in date order to save time and make it easier to help you.
- We cannot offer refreshments, you may want to bring a cold drink with you.
**Advice Centre dates are subject to change
**Please check this page for updates
(Usually on the first Monday morning of each month)
From 10.15 to 12.15. At the Salvation Army, 66 High Street, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 8LF
- 6 November 2017
- 4 December 2017
- 8 January 2018 (late)
- 5 February 2018
- 5 March 2018
(Usually on the first Wednesday evening of each month)
From 4.30 to 6.30pm. At SOS!SEN Charity Shop, 90 Central Road, Worcester Park KT4 8HU
- 1 November 2017
- 6 December 2017
- 10 January 2018 (late)
- 7 February 2018
- 7 March 2018
(Usually on the second Tuesday morning of each month)
From 10.15 to 12.15. At The Games Shop (opposite Costa Coffee), 6 Wellington Street, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU11 1DZ
- 10 October 2017
- 7 November 2017
- 12 December 2017
- 9 January 2018
- Half-term - no February date
- 13 March 2018
(Usually first Thurs, every other month - alternates with High Wycombe)
From 11am to 1pm. At 85 Jack Straw's Lane, Headington, Oxford OX3 0DW
- 9 November 2017
- 11 January 2018
- 1 March 2018
(Usually first Friday, every other month - alternates with Oxford)
From 10.30am to 12.30pm. At British Legion Holmer Green,
48 Beech Tree Road, Holmer Green, High Wycombe HP15 6UT
- 1 December 2017
- 2 February 2018
(Held on various days - see below)
Usually from 10.30am to 1.30pm. At the Talbot House Support Centre, 1 High Peak Street, Newtown Heath, M40 3AT
Note that on 17 October the advice centre will be from 10.30am to 12pm at Chinese Health Information Centre, 6-8 Houldsworth Street, Manchester, M1 1EJ
- 17 October 2017 Tues - Chinese Health Information Centre 10.30-12.00
- 9 November 2017 Thurs
- 7 December 2017 Fri
Hampton Court (opposite Hampton Court Train Station)
(Usually on the third Wednesday of each month)
From 10.15 to 12.15. At "Fontenay", 11a Creek Road, East Molesey, Surrey. KT8 9BE
- 18 October 2017
- 15 November 2017
- 13 December 2017 (early)
- 17 January 2018
- 21 February 2018
- 21 March 2018
(Usually on the second and fourth Thursday evening of each month).
From 5.30 to 7.30pm. At Chaplin Close Community Hall, Gray Street, London, SE1 8TU.
- 12 October 2017 (one date in Oct)
- 9 and 23 November 2017
- 14 December 2017 (one date in Dec)
- 25 January 2018 (one date in Jan)
- 8 and 22 February 2018
- 8 and 22 March 2018
Please note the hall is behind security fencing. Press 39 on the entry keypad, then the call button, and ask for the SOS!SEN advice centre.
(Usually on the third Friday morning of each month)
Just outside the M25 and close to Ebbsfleet International
From 10am to 12pm. At Eastgate, 141 Springhead Parkway, Northfleet, Gravesend, Kent DA11 8AD
- 20 October 2017
- 17 November 2017
- 15 December 2017
- 19 January 2018
- 23 February 2018 (late)
- 16 March 2018